Vegetables definitely don’t have to be boring and, whether you are an adult or a child, healthy eating should never be a chore! Sweeten or spice up your usual plate of vegetables with our recipe below using Necta & Hive premium honey.
- Sweet potatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Grainy mustard (2 tablespoons)
- Necta & Hive honey (4 tablespoons)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- Cut the vegetables up into slices, chunks or shapes of your choice and put them separately into sections of a baking tray.
- Mix the honey, mustard a pinch of salt and a sprinkle of pepper in a bowl.
- Paint the vegetables with the honey and mustard glaze.
- Roast in the oven for 40-45 minutes, checking regularly.
- Optional – top with olive oil.
Enhance your recipes with our Necta & Hive range.
Take a look at the Necta and Hive Red Gum 10+ from our collection. Nectar from the Red Gum tree produces a rich, golden honey which has a mild and smooth flavour and is less aromatic than Jarrah honey.