Are you looking for a honey hair mask to condition and add nutrients to your locks? Why not try our yoghurt and honey hair mask using the recipe below? You can make this from the comfort of your own home and achieve the results of salon quality. Dry and dull hair will be instantly boosted by using this honey hair mask. Yoghurt is high in protein which is vital for your hair to be nourished and to give it that shiny and soft texture. Honey is an emollient which means that it keeps moisture sealed in your hair. Honey is also rich in antioxidants which prevent damage and keeps your scalp and hair follicles healthy. Give this honey hair mask a go!
Check out these celebrities who swear by honey hair masks:
Maya Jama"I try to do a honey hair masks to combat [heat] damage. I do a homemade one that’s olive oil with an egg cracked into it and honey. Put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds so it gets warm, paste it all over your hair, put a plastic bag over it and tie it tight, then the humidity in there helps it sink in. After a couple of hours - or sleep in it if you can though it gets a bit messy - you can wash it off and your hair is super shiny."
Kourtney Kardashian“Every morning I have a shake for my breakfast – a whole avocado blended with coconut milk and honey...it's great for skin and hair. I am a big tea drinker and I put honey in that too. I also put honey and coconut milk into my green tea – I love it.”
Scarlett Johannsson“[Honey masks on the face and skin] really add an amazing glow and [everything] is so soft afterwards. It pulls out the impurities.”
Ready to reap the benefits of a honey hair mask?
- 2 Tablespoons of Necta & Hive honey
- 4 Tablespoons of Yoghurt
- Mix Necta & Hive luxury honey and yoghurt together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Brush through any knots and make sure a comb glides smoothly through the hair.
- Using an applicator, brush, or whilst wearing gloves, apply the mask to the hair evenly. For best results for dry ends and greasy roots, apply more of the mask to the ends of the hair.
- Massage the scalp thoroughly and make sure the hair is covered.
- Cover your hair with a towel or small hair turban.
- Wait for 30 minutes - relax and enjoy some ‘me time’!
- Rinse out the hair mask with lukewarm water and make sure there is no product remaining.
- Allow hair to dry naturally if possible.