- Unique and Rare: only found in certain regions of Western Australia
- Distinct Flavour and aroma
- Highly sought after by honey enthusiasts.
DISCOVER THE SWEET AND NATURAL GOODNESS OF RAW HONEYCOMB - BUY NOW!
Marri Wild honeycomb 15+ Total Activity.
Antimicrobial has 3 in 1 core actions:
Antiviral, Antifungal and Antibacterial.
Prices from £29.00 per unit
20% OFF your frst order free UK Shipping
Add discount code WELCOME23 when prompted at check out
MORE REASONS TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MARRI WILD HONEYCOMB
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANUKA AND MARRI?
- Active honeys like Manuka may all look the same, but Necta & Hive Marri Wild honeycomb is the only honeycomb laboratory tested for it's formidable proven antimicrobial properties.
Marri Wild honeycomb has the highest tested antimicrobial properties on the planet but has the lowest antibacterial properties
Manuka honey is tested for antibacterial properties but has the lowest antimicrobial properties.
- Antibacterial means active against bacteria. Antimicrobial means active against microbes. Microbes are bacteria, fungi or viruses, meaning that our honey has three benefits in one.
WHAT DOES THE TOTAL ACTIVITY (TA) RATING OF HONEY MEAN?
The Total Activity (TA) rating of a honey is a rating of how well it can inhibit the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
Honey with a high TA rating is called Total activity.
HONEY AND YOUR HEALTH
Find out all the ways a spoonful a day can help make your life a little bit better.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
High in antioxidants, find out how honey prevents damage to your immune system.
BATTLE COUGHS AND COLDS
Doctors recommend using antimicrobial honey as a first line treatment for coughs and upper respiratory tract infections.
HEALTHY GUT, HAPPY DAYS
Good gut health can make you more comfortable, but the overall benefits don’t stop there.