- Eating pure honey lowers cholesterol.
- Active honey is recommended in the treatment of colds.
- Pure honey supports a healthy immune system.
- Raw, pure, wild honeycomb honey promotes good gut health.
- Raw honey can make us cleverer!
- Whats more we will give you 20% off your first order.
- Add this code WELCOME23 at checkout
- Normal price per item £29.00 Discount price £23.20 + free UK delivery for standard shipping Shop today
5 REASONS TO EAT RAW WILD HONEYCOMB HONEY EVERYDAY
MORE REASONS TO ADD OUR PURE MARRI WILD HONEYCOMB TO YOUR DIET
With a TA rating of 15+ our Marri Wild pure honeycomb honey is powerful at inhibiting microbial growth.
Marri Wild honeycombs honey for sale has natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Our Marri Wild honeycomb honey is deliciously sticky and has a mild, sweet flavour.
Pure honeycomb may contain other bee products such as propolis, bee pollen and royal jelly, which can provide extra nutrients and potential health benefits of their own.
HOW DO I KNOW MY ACTIVE HONEY IS THE REAL DEAL?
Supermarket honeys are often pasturised, which kills any good microbes and nutrients. High quality, active, healing honey such as Necta & Hive wild raw honey are pure, unpasturised honey.
Some honey are blended with a high glucose honey from an ambiguous cheaper source. Necta & Hive active honey are always pure, single sourced, proudly displaying where our raw wild honey originate.
.....but to ensure you get all the health benefits from honey, make sure you choose wild active honeycomb honey.
Our Marri Wild honeycomb honey has a TA rating (Total Activity) of 15+. This means our raw wild honeycomb is amongst the most powerful antimicrobial honeys on the market, giving you so much more than amazing taste.