Sticky, sweet and savoury sausages are hard to resist, either as a canape or with Christmas dinner. In fact, they can be eaten anytime and are loved by children and adults alike. And they are easy to make, what’s not to like!
- 1kg of chipolatas
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 125ml Red Gum Honey 10+TA
- Arrange the sausages in a roasting tin, cover the base with foil to make cleaning easier!
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC / Gas 7
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and whisk to combine into a lovely sticky glaze.
- Pour over the sausages, making sure they are all well covered.
- Roast for approx. 25 – 30 minutes turning halfway through cooking and basting with the glaze.