- They’re produced by bees free to forage on eucalyptus trees, making them single flower honeys.
- These Western Australian eucalyptus trees are native to one of the last remaining pesticide free areas of the world.
- Unlike Manuka honey which can taste medicinal Jarrah has a sweet, caramel taste, while Marri Wild is sweet and mild.
EATING SWEET, STICKY HONEY EVERY DAY REALLY CAN BE HEALTHY
Unlike regular sugar our Jarrah honeys have a lower Glycaemic Index (GI). That means they don’t spike blood sugar levels as quickly or lead to sugary highs and lows.
Enjoy a teaspoon each day to maximise the health benefits of high TA honey in place of your normal sugar or indulge yourself with the amazing taste straight from the spoon.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER & FREE UK SHIPPING SHOP TODAY
ADD THIS DISCOUNT CODE WELCOME23 AT CHECKOUT
RSP £35.50 per unit discount price £28.40 per unit
MORE REASONS TO EAT OUR JARRAH OR MARRI WILD HONEY EVERY DAY
NECTA & HIVE HONEY CAN BENEFIT YOUR HEALTH IN DIFFERENT WAYS
- Our honey is rich in prebiotic fibre which feeds the trillions of beneficial “good bacteria” that reside in our guts, helping them thrive and keep our guts healthy and regular.
- Active honey helps support a healthy immune system due its natural antioxidant content.
- Honey can be considered the first line of treatment for coughs, colds and sore throats, instead of antibiotics.
WHAT DOES THE TOTAL ACTIVITY (TA) RATING OF HONEY MEAN?
The TA rating of a honey is a rating of how well it can inhibit the growth of bacteria and other Microorganisms. The higher the TA rating the greater its ability to inhibit microbial growth. Honey with a high TA rating is called an active honey.